The Japanese Chinaware japanese-chinaware Tue, 06 Jul 2010 17:58:47 +0100 FeedCreator 1.7.2 I have a large plate, 141/2 in. across,with a pretty blue flower on it. It has the name of ONO in japanese and english and the word JAPAN on the back. Can you tell me anything about this plate. Thanks Joe Joe Oglesby Fri, 04 Jun 2010 21:36:01 +0100